Saturday 15 October 2011

Friends

My Dad must be on a lot of peoples email lists ! He gets lots of emails with jokes or funny pictures attached anyway. Most days I get at least one such email forwarded from him, most of which get archived away for future blogging use. This week I particularly liked one of the emails he sent me.

Just to prove that birds of a feather don't always flock together, and that in fact we can be friends with people from different backgrounds, beliefs or environments. I present a lesson in making friends from the animal kingdom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Or as the email was entitled "You don't have to look like a friend to be a friend"


Any stick out to you?? I like the last one, the caption could be the dog saying....

"Don't mess with my lamb!"

Family Friendly Blog Included in the Family Friendly Blogger listing ... Click logo for details.